Thursday, December 30, 2010

Fish in the Shower (3/365)


This is what happens when I shower while trying to balance a fish on top of my head and take a photo with my cell in the other hand.  This is also what happens when I play with the buttons on my photo editor.  I like effects and making things look funky, so get used to it.

I am already having trouble thinking up ideas for this project.  I keep thinking it has to be "perfect" and the shot has to be "as good as" or "as unique" as those my friends are posting on their pages.  I am going to have accept that I don't have to be perfect (new concept to me).  I mean, I'm a novice, how could I be perfect???

I am just going to do my best and if I have to post a picture of the fish just sitting on top of my table one day, so be it.  As long as I can play with the buttons on my photo editor I am sure I can make it interesting.


*Photo taken using a Sprint HTC EVO cellphone

No comments:

Post a Comment