Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Tree Mash-Up (85/365)


This mash-up was created using the tree Misha (365 Trees) offered up for collaboration purposes.  This is the result of running the picture through a few of Photobucket's editing processes.  Ralph shrunk himself down and is hiding somewhere in the picture...he is quite the shapeshifter.  See if you can find him...


(Hint:  He is tucked into a round shape...hiding in the leaves...red/pink....about 1/4 inch from the left side of the picture and an inch down from the top...)

3 comments:

  1. Yowza, I think I need glasses. I can't see him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! Ralph is taking lessons from that sneaky fox. I can't see him, either.

    Smiling over the collab, Wendy o' the wave ~:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found him! Reminds me of those 3D illustrations from the 90s where you had to cross your eyes to see the image. I *never* saw them.

    ReplyDelete