Monday, April 11, 2011

Ouija (104/365)

Last night there were some strange sounds emanating from my closet.  I went to investigate and this is what I discovered...


I was shocked!  Apparently Ralph believes there are spirits in our home and had decided to contact them.  I didn't wait to see if he made contact and told him I didn't want to know.  After putting him in time-out and blowing out the candles, I put an end to such nonsense....


Ouija Boards are NOTHING to play with, I told Ralph.  They allow all sorts of evil into a home.  So, I burned it.  He was instructed to use the Magic 8 Ball next time.  


3 comments:

  1. I'm impressed that he was able to light the candles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Messing with the supernatural is definitely not a good idea! Poor Ralph in time-out, though. (*passes Wendy a copy of Unconditional Parenting*) ;)

    ReplyDelete