Saturday, May 7, 2011

Disrobed (130/365)

Last night Gallery 5 hosted Disrobed III, a nude performance art show.  It appeared to be a huge success and I enjoyed volunteering and having the opportunity to interact with everyone as they entered.  

And that Ralph, all about town, enjoyed having his photo taken from atop the wheel of the 1906 fire "truck" housed at the gallery.  

(And, yes, that is a giant dairy bottle in the background of the picture below.  It's the Richmond Dairy Apartments).




3 comments:

  1. Seeing you at Gallery 5 was such a lovely surprise! Wish I'd had Swiper with me so we could have had a photo of him & Ralph together.

    Those bottles are one of my favorite Richmond sights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the composition of the top shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Johannah, the top one is one of my favorites!

    Jess, it was great to see you! I loved your necklace; maybe Swiper should take a picture with it...

    ReplyDelete