Friday, June 3, 2011

Falling... (157/365)

Before
Guess who fell down in the parking lot at Panera this morning?

Guess who did so while STANDING STILL?

If you guessed, me, you'd be right.

No worries, though.  Ralph made it through intact, as did the lunch and tea I had in either hand.  I simply twisted my right ankle and scraped up my left leg.  And, yes, I took pictures!

The plus side to working in hospice care is that when I got to the office, I had a slew of nurses ready to help clean and bandage everything all up, as well as send me on my way with a "care package" of bandages and antiseptics.

After

3 comments:

  1. I love how you can take a potentially traumatic incident and turn it into a cute post.
    :)
    I hope your scrapes have stopped stinging. Also, never fear, you aren't alone. I can pull off amazing stunts like that too. So can my daughters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sign of a true creative - tragedy strikes and you turn it into a post, complete with pictures! My kind of girl.

    And no more platform shoes for you, Missy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and it always seems to sting more as an adult when you do this!

    ReplyDelete