Sunday, May 1, 2011

CBS Tower (124/365)


I was sitting outside reading and decided I wanted to try to make one of those cheesy pictures where perspective makes it look like someone is doing some impossible feat (i.e., I have a picture where it looks like I am crushing the Washington Monument between my two fingers).  My goal was to have it appear as if Ralph was eating the CBS tower from top to bottom.  Although I couldn't figure out how to do it without (1) my fingers appearing in the photo and (2) it looking not like he's eating the tower, but about to be impaled by it, I sort of like this picture.  I dunno, it is what it is and what it is is today's picture.

2 comments:

  1. I tried to do something kind of like that this weekend. Mine didn't work at all. Yours turned out very good!

    ReplyDelete