Sunday, May 8, 2011

Drinks like a fish (131/365)

Thursday saw me traveling to Baltimore to go with a friend to the "First Thursday's" concert to hear April Smith and the Great Picture Show play.  (The band was great, by the way).  I treated myself to a hotel room in NOVA and drove the rest of the way home Friday morning.  Friday evening saw me volunteer at Gallery 5's "Disrobed" event.  I went back up to Northern Virginia (Herndon, to be exact) for a date Saturday (yesterday) and came back home late last night.  Then, finally, today was a trip to Hampton for Mother's Day.  I am now home and have a relaxing day off planned for tomorrow; a day that will involve sleeping in as late as possible.  

With all this go, go, go, I think Ralph has the right idea.  It's time to slow down with a nice "cold one."  


Oh yeah, because I know someone will ask, all I will say about the date is that those are several hours of my life that I can never get back.  ..::Sigh::..

A little April Smith music, in case you haven't heard of her!

2 comments:

  1. I agree with Ralph, a few cold ones well deserved for such a busy weekend, especially one where several hours were wasted!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ralphie is a PBR fan?! I should have known! :)

    ReplyDelete