Friday, February 18, 2011

Swiper the Fox (52/365)

I am so disappointed in this picture, but it is 11:45pm and I no longer have access to Swiper, so I'm posting it!  It was taken tonight at the 365 artist's meet-up at Mekong.  Such a lovely evening, with such lovely people!  It was great to visit with old friends, finally meet with some others in "real life," and to meet some altogether new folks.  I hope everyone else had as much fun as me.

This picture is a collaboration with Jess Lucia of the blog, "Play by Play," one of my favorite 365 projects.  I was SO EXCITED to actually meet Swiper the Fox, who plays a large role in her project, much like Ralph does in mine.  Thanks, Jess, for sharing Swiper with me; I apologize for the picture not doing him justice!


Ralph & Swiper, enjoying a bowl of rice
  

3 comments:

  1. What are you talking about? I think this photo is totally adorable! Love how Swiper is longing to jump into the rice with Ralph. Nice work! So glad to meet you tonight. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I meant was I hate that I was using my cell phone and it decided to take blurry pictures! I can't make the picture any larger because it becomes so grainy. But, I love Swiper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look like they are having a great time!

    ReplyDelete