Thursday, January 20, 2011

An extra note....

Tree in Jackson Square, New Orleans
It reminded me of a naked woman...
(No Ralph is pictured)

I just wanted to pause to say that one way this project is changing me is by making me feel as if I am a part of a community.  Some of you that "follow" this site are doing your own projects and I know you "in real life," others I have come to know through this project "virtually."  Regardless of how I know you, I feel like we've created our own sort of 365 family!  :)  It feels good to have encountered such a supportive group and the encouragement that flows back and forth between us is so nice to see.

Thank you for being a part of my circle!

Peace.

6 comments:

  1. Couldn't agree more!

    This photo reminds me a bit of what I've been working on for tomorrow. The synchronicity made me smile.

    Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. xoxoxox! i absolutely agree too! beautiful things are happening-- synchronicity & communion in our journey through the daily projects. i have even used the term "365 family" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so hoping our gathering was tonight! I was so disappointed! Looking forward to next Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Wendy. I feel the same way. I can't wait for next Friday to see everyone <3

    ReplyDelete