Sunday, January 16, 2011

Papier Machete (20/365)


Gallery 5, a great art gallery and performing art center in Richmond's Jackson Ward, is currently hosting the exhibition, "Papier Machete."  My absolute favorite part of this exhibit are the two flapper-like dolls made completely of paper!  If I had the $600 the artist is asking, I would completely scoop one of them up.  However, as it is, I must be satisfied with a picture.  I will admit, I took many pictures of the dolls and not one of them turned out how I would have liked.  However, this one will have to do, as I am too in love with them to not post about them at all.

By the way, the exhibit runs through February 18th, so go check it out!

1 comment:

  1. That doll looks very cool. Ralph getting to enjoy all kinds of adventures. Has he tried talking you into making him some paper machete goodies yet?

    ReplyDelete