Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Links in the Chain (9/365)


"Happy is the man who has broken the chains which hurt the mind, 
and has given up worrying once and for all."
~ Ovid


Yesterday, I started seriously questioning my ability to complete this project. I suppose the doubt was bound to appear at some point. As I have stated before, I'm not a professional, nor do I have a track history of sticking with a project for any extended period of time. However, with a pep talk, or kick in the ass, from Amy (check out her awesome site, Snow Globe 365 - link to the right), I am forging on.  

Today's pictures were taken in Richmond's Byrd Park, where "Ralph" and I had fun playing with the ducks and freezing our (well, my) ass off on the cold ground in order to get the "right" shot. The above pictures are the result and I am quite pleased.  I believe there will be several more pictures to come from future trips to the park!

2 comments: