Friday, January 14, 2011

Fish Tights (18/365)


"These feet are made for walkin' and walkin's what they'll do..."

Do you know how hard it is to find a good pair of tights?  I mean, seriously.  I buy a pair and they have are so tight they can't be expanded to fit over my foot.  Or, they get all twisted and it takes six attempts to get them on straight.  Hum...maybe I'm the only one with this issue?  Well, regardless, it is wintertime and I have cute dresses I want to wear.  I've been wearing them as if it were summertime, bare legs and all.  It's cold.  Very cold.  Think: cold breezes up your dress.  Not good.  Anyway, where is this random rambling going, you ask?  Well, I am excited to announce that I have found an online shop that sells the perfect tights!  And, they have, like, a zillion different colors to choose from!  Personally, I like the magenta pair best (and so does Ralph).

1 comment:

  1. This is a fun shot!

    The only experience I have with tights is trying to get them on my daughter. It's quite the feat.

    Glad to hear that you are taking care to bundle up.

    Happy Friday ~:)

    ReplyDelete