Thursday, January 27, 2011

One Month Down (31/365)

My friend, Shannon, posed with Ralph for a few shots while we were at Gallery 5.  Although the first shot is somewhat blurry from my shaking during the shot, I love it.  And I love Shannon for being a great friend who always lends a helping hand when I need it.  :)  

Blurry from my shaking & slower shutter speed due to no flash.
The effect, I think, lends some mystery.
"As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others." (Audrey Hepburn)

With flash.
Less blurry, but less mysterious

4 comments:

  1. and what a great month it has been, my friend <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mysterious first pic, yes ~ almost as if they are both in a fishbowl.

    Only 11 more months to go. I'm looking forward to every day of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! One month down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the mysterious photo. It is womb-like. The colors are so rich.

    ReplyDelete